Delivery and Returns
Delivery & Returns
- Orders made before 2pm each working day will be shipped the same day.
- We aim to dispatch orders placed before 3pm the same day however sometimes this is not always possible.
- All orders placed after the cut off will be dispatched next working day.
- We do not dispatch any items on Saturday or Sunday so any orders placed after cut off on a Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
- Once your order has been received, we will send you confirmation of your order via email.
- Orders over £30 will qualify for free Royal Mail Tracked 24 delivery.
- Orders under £25 will not qualify for free shipping, depending on weight you will have the option Tracked 24 delivery, Tracked 24 will likely arrive with you the next working day, it is not a guaranteed next day service.
- For international orders the buyer assumes responsibility over their purchase once it has left our distribution centre. Please check your local laws, any items refused by customs in the country of delivery and those your purchase may travel through are out of our control and may be destroyed. Items not cleared through customs may be returned to us or they may be destroyed by customs at their discretion. In the event of a missing international order that is not returned to us we reserve the right to not issue a refund or replacement.
Local Same Day Delivery
Orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday for delivery to qualifying areas will be delivered by a private courier that same day usually between 3pm and 7pm, buyer must select Royal Mail Tracked at a cost of £3.25 or if the order value is greater than £30.00 they have the option of free delivery.
Qualifying orders placed after 2pm on a Friday will be delivered the following working day.
Bank Holidays are excluded. Orders that would normally be delivered on a bank holiday will be delivered the following working day.
Most of the TS postcode area covered however exclusions apply:
Postcode areas not eligible for same day delivery are currently TS12, TS13, TS28 and TS29, This is subject to change without notice at any time.
Orders to these areas will be sent with Royal Mail.
For refunds and returns, contact us using our returns page.
Refunds are only issued on unused items in its unopened/undamaged packaging. If your item is faulty we can only issue a replacement or a credit note. Items that have been returned as faulty will be sent back to you if we find nothing is wrong with the purchase or if the problem is due to you. It’s your responsibility to return the items to us and needs to be done promptly at your cost. We do not refund postage costs. Returns accepted up to 30 days from date of purchase, after 30 days a faulty item must be returned to the manufacturer directly.